Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hw 26 Photo and Questions



(Interviewee #1 Miriam)

Me: okay so what does cool mean to you?

Miriam: nice fashion and comfortable about myself

Question 2:

Me: Do you consider yourself to be cool?

Miriam: yes i do

Me: Why?

Miriam: because the reinforcement I receive from my friends who seems to like me.



(Interviewee #2 Yosi)

Me: What does cool mean to you?

Yosi: . Cool to me is a person that stands out. That talks to everyone; not just one type of person. But to a variety.

Me: Do you consider yourself a cool person? If so why?

Yosi: I think im cool because im just me and i talk to everyone. I am not afraid to let my mind be known to people around me. And to interact with others is fun to me

Me: At a party do you get all the attention like all eyes on you?

Yosi: At a prty. I would just wear regular clothes. Im not much about standing out. My own personality stands out when i talk to others

Me: Do you think the clothes you wear consider you a cool person?

Yosi: Clothes do not matter much as long as its decent and presentable. People have a different opinion with the whole brand names and stuff. But what really matters is that beneath everything, their personality will be the true meaning of how cool you and others are.




(Interviewee #3 Darius)

Me: what do you think is cool?

Darius: i think cool is a lot of things like someone who is popular for example or something extreme or if you do something that impresses lots of people some people might consider you cool.

Me: do you consider yourself "cool"? Why or why not?

Darius: no i dont consider myself cool because for some reason i have real low self esteem and i dont really do anything to impress other people

Me: Do you try to fit in with people, like do you follow a specific trend?

Darius: no not really i have my own style i like a little bit of everything

Me: So are you like the main attraction when you go to parties or what not? Like does everybody talk about you, and have all their eyes on you?

Darius: i dont really know i get people`s attention at parties by doing crazy things or if i am the host people talk about me because i am the host so duh ~laughs~

No comments:

Post a Comment