Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Interview with Mom

1) Do you think in the future the world would be a better place or would it get worse?Why?

Mom: I really can't say because it's not the future yet but what I can say is this... I think the world would be a better place because we will have more technology then we have right now, and we be more advanced in technology so it may be better for us in the long run, but I'm really not to sure. We'll see what the future has in store for us.

Now I myself believe what my mom stated was pretty standard because some people do think that the future will be better because we will have more technology then what we have now and it may help us and we may benefit from it. But some people are oblivious and don't see that sometimes new technology could hurt us in the long run and we may not be able to benefit from it at all, like we think we would.

No comments:

Post a Comment