Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hw 38




What makes this picture cool is that when people see the car going down the street people's heads always turn. And seeing a lamborghini in the city is a real shocker because you rarely see lamborghini's driving down the streets or on a highway in new york. I want people to realize while they see my art is basically that a lamborghini in the city is really cool because we all know that a lamborghini is really expensive and a fast car also, so the person driving the car will get a lot of credit and also attract a lot of attention from girls.

What made me pick this image for my art project is that i know that when people see a lamborghini their heads will turn. The reason why this car is cool is because of the speed and the way that the doors open and lastly because of the price value of the car; which runs for about $130,000-180,000 or more.

It depends sometimes art will seem cool to me and sometimes it wouldn't. For me though it depends on what the piece of art is showing if its something that interests me then i would think its cool. Like for example a picture of a guitar would seem cool to me depending on the qualities the guitar has and on the looks and the price range of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment